I mentioned last week that I’d made a cardboard 35mm pinhole camera, using a print out design found here.
I got the film back, and scanned, yesterday, and am happy to report that I got something out of the film. Here’s a couple of the clearer images, tidied up a little in photoshop, with a curve adjustment to make the picure more visible (the originals were a little underexposed and hazy, although that’s in part because you’d expect that from a pinhole camera, and in part because I suspect my light-proofing could have been a little better).
I also got my first roll of the Kodak Portra 400 developed, and am happy to say that I’m thrilled with the results. It’s also one of the first rolls from the OM10, and I’m doubly happy to report that the scratch in the first roll from the camera was, as suspected, down to the pressure plate being loose.
Again, tidied up a few dust spots in photoshop, and made a very slight curve adjustment on some of the photographs, but overall, these are pretty much what came out of the scanner.
A few more from each roll of film can be seen on my Flickr.